Each product featured in the Talis Elements Store is handmade and unique in its nature, so some bracelets can slightly differ in color or size, due to the nature of the leather itself. Because of the leather’s durability and pre-treatment, however, most of the bracelets can be adjusted according to the size of the wrist or upper arm of its wearer.
Find Your Bracelets, Cuffs, and Coils Size
Most of the open single cuffs and bracelets are adjustable due to the flexible metal core inside the cuff. Squeeze and shape the cuff on the wrist for the most comfortable fit.
Most of the double and triple bracelets (armlets) are done as One Size Fits Most. Each coil can be shaped around the wrist for the most comfortable fit.
Please use the Measurement Guide below for all closed-size bangles (non-flexible or barely flexible). All fixed size bracelets come with a safety latch, so we suggest adding 1cm or 3/8 of an inch to the size of your wrist for the perfect fit. We use centimeters as a measure since it allows for a slightly better precision when measuring and creating a piece.
Some of the smaller bracelets may be done in half sizes as indicated below. Both half and full size will fit almost identically as the leather gets more adjusted to the wrist with wear.
- Wrap a flexible measuring tape, strip of paper or string around your wrist just below the wrist bone (below the wrist bone is the area between your hand and the wrist bone).
- If using the paper/string method, mark the paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle around your wrist. Then measure it with a ruler.
- If your wrist falls between quarter inch increments, round up to the nearest quarter inch. This is your actual wrist size, not your bracelet size.
- Add approximately 1cm or 3/8 of an inch to your actual wrist size for comfortable fit. Bracelet Size Chart reflects addition as described. Example: Wrist measurement 13.5CM, Bracelets size XS (15CM).
International Bracelet Size Chart
|Wrist Size (CM)||Bracelet Size (+1CM)||Bracelet Size||Wrist Size (IN)||Bracelet Size (+1/2IN)|
|< 15||16-16.5||XXS||< 6||6 1/2|
|17||18-18.5||S||6 3/4||7 1/4|
|21||22||XXL||8 1/2 +||9 +|
Precious Beasts Bracelets - Head Size
Most of the adjustable Dragon or Serpent bracelets differ by the size of bracelet's head. Please refer to the illustration below.
Note: XS is only applicable to the Dragon and Serpent lines.
If you wish to measure your wrist size, please DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE RULER.
1. Set Page Scaling to None
2. Click Properties. Set Page Size to Letter